Oklahoma City Dentist Providing Dental Implants & Dentures
Without a complete set of healthy teeth, eating, speaking, and smiling aren’t easy. Aside from the functional problems, missing teeth negatively affect image and confidence. You do not have to live with an incomplete smile. Take charge of the situation and improve your quality of life today! Talk with Dr. Holman about lifelike replacement teeth.
Depending on your case, the doctor may recommend a bridge, denture, partial, or dental implants. Each of these prosthetics addresses specific problems.
- Bridge – a non-removable appliance that replaces one tooth or a few teeth in a row
- Partial – a removable appliance that replaces multiple missing teeth on an arch
- Denture – a fixed or removable prosthetic that replaces all teeth on an arch
- Single Implant – a small post in the jaw that holds a crown to replace a missing tooth
- Implant-Secured Denture – a few implant posts that secure a denture
If you think that one missing tooth isn’t a problem, consider this…
- A missing tooth increases your potential to lose more teeth
- A missing tooth allows other teeth to shift, potentially causing functional and esthetic problems
- A missing tooth promotes jawbone deterioration
Don’t let one or more missing teeth dictate your quality of life. Visit our Oklahoma City office, talk with Dr. Holman, and find out how we can give you back your smile!
Reserve Your Appointment Today
Located in Oklahoma City, Dental Expressions provides comprehensive family dental care for patients from OKC, Moore, Norman, Midwest City, and surrounding communities. Call us today at 405-735-6600 to schedule your checkup, consultation, or second-opinion visit. Dr. Colin Holman and our team look forward to getting to know you and your smile.